Friday, February 4, 2011

Frame "shopping"...

I showed you that we have been working on a gallery wall of pictures for our rec room. The rec room is also known as the baseball room. Yep, we are really cool [and obsessed with baseball], so we have an entire room dedicated to baseball. When I last updated you on the progress, I had just laid out all of the pictures for the baseball gallery wall. Most of the pictures were already framed, but there were five things that needed frames.

So I got busy shopping...our house.

All of the pictures and art already coordinated [since it is all baseball-related] but I wanted all of the frames to also be black to help tie it together even better. Here are the results of my frame "shopping"...


The first few were pretty easy. First, there were two frames that were in the guest bedroom at our old house but weren't currently being used.


This one was used for this picture...


And that one was used for this picture...


Then, I found this frame in our office with a picture from The Today Show during our service trip to New York in college...


I'll find a different frame for that picture, because this one was the perfect size for this...


The last two were the perfect size too, but not quite the perfect look. It was nothing that a couple quick coats of black spraypaint couldn't solve though. First, I took a brown document frame from scholarly to sporty...




Then, I changed a cute, pink and black frame to a cool, black frame...




All in all, I'd say it was a very successful "shopping" trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment